Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, January 29, 2006


share this: facebook
Well its public news now that DSP will have a booth at the CHA. I must say Im terribly disappointed I cant be there. Ive worked harder than I ever knew I could to get to the level I have at DSP.I still have to pinch myself to remind myself that Im doing this as a job and its paying me a reasonable salary now finally. But many of the other designers will be there and I wont and that makes me terribly jealous and sad. With a little more notice I possibly could have made it there - although its a heck of a lot of money to come up with for 5 days - but as Id already put back my surgery date 2 weeks to allow for the childrens school holidays I didnt feel I could postpone it again with only a couple of weeks notice :(. So I will be here listening for all the gossip and cheering them on - but with a sad face as yet again geography is held against me. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment