Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Beach Mini Album


share this: facebook
Well I got on a bit of a roll with the Mini albums and I created this one over the weekend using a few of my beach themed kits and my Chipboard Alphas.
You can find it in the store at DSP - http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2181
Today I was going through some of my older photographs while writing the new class on Photo Organising and Editing in Picasa and realised I had never really scrapped the photos of our family holiday to the Sunshine Coast in April 2004!!. Right then and there I decided to try out that new mini album and I must say I was really impressed with how it turned out - I did use a couple of the pages twice - and ended up with a total of 16 pages and a title page. I printed these at 6x6 and put them in a Carven album I purchased this morning . How exciting - to print off 17 layouts and have them in an album in less than 4 hours - I think I might be using Mini Albums more often !!!
I will post a selection of some of the pages shortly Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment