Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, March 19, 2006


share this: facebook

I wanted to post 8 layouts , made with my Pacific Paradise Page kit but Blogger will only let me post one at a time strangely enough so here is the cover ( the other pages you can see in my gallery - http://lauren.digitalscrapbookplace.com - Ive made the 8 pages into a mini album . I used a Lifes Journey accordian album - using both front and back covers and both sides of the paper it takes 8 layouts - I could have kept on going with this - and may make another one at some stage but it was great to be able to complete an entire album in a day- I will take a photo of the completed album tomorrow when its light- Im really really happy with how all these turned out Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment