Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, March 01, 2006


share this: facebook

I wouldnt want you to think Im sitting on my ( still very sensitive and sore at times) laurels here and not working. This is what I am working on - its still in the initial stages right now but its getting there - it will be for my first Gimme Crop since my operation - a new kit and a couple of add ons all in one - I do hope to have the main kit finished today and perhaps a matching blingy alphabet - I need to get back to my normal routine asap. Im finding my major problems are tiredness and soreness "down there" when I go out for any length of time. I went shopping for about 2 hours yesterday and it about did me in - a very sad thing for a major shopaholic like me!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment