Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, March 05, 2006


share this: facebook
Ive just come upstairs after taking a night off and watching a movie. Im not a huge tv watcher - spending most nights working here although I do have a couple of wont miss shows- Lost- 24 and Desperate Housewives are my current addictions. This movie though I was very impressed with. It was a NZ/UK collaberation - starring Matthew McFayden( sp?) who was in the last series of the UK show Spooks - and Jodie Rimmer who is a NZ actress I admire along with a young girl called Emily Barclay in the other major starring role - what a deep and thought provoking movie- with a huge twist at the end - I really enjoyed it and I would recommend it if you can lay your hands on a copy of the DVD Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment