Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, March 17, 2006

Pacific Paradise


share this: facebook
Ive long wanted to create a kit suitable for the thousands of NZ scenic photos I have - of course there is not a great deal of commercial value in a specifically NZ theme kit with the small market of digital scrapbookers, but after a very busy week I really felt I owed myself some personal scrapping time and this layout and accompanying kit just fell together - I didnt in the end make it so much a Kiwi kit as a Forest and Ocean inspired kit with Paua ( native abalone) and fern elements and koru inspired backgrounds. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I hope this is going to be in store! You just know us kiwis will buy it - it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure will be in the store - Its all uploaded and ready - I will let you know when its available

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Lauren - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete