Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 12, 2006


share this: facebook

This is one of the over 700 photos taken by Kerry and I while in Christchurch. I think this is one of Kerry's actually - although we both took a lot on our drive up toward Arthurs Pass. Id been nagged to make a kit that would suit the Australian scenery - and figured that the desert tones in this kit would work really well- The kit was supposed to be generically destert themed but I got carried away with the ghecko- and in the end made 3 - 2 metals ones like the one in this layout and one made of dots like the aboriginal art - I really enjoyed making that one the most and Id love to do some more art in that sort of genre- I must do an add on kit for this - Ive already done a back pack - I will post the kit samples next  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment