Friday, May 26, 2006


share this: facebook
Head designer!- I got a promotion this week - Im now DSP's Head Designer - I have a few more responsibilities - and some I already did have are official now. Ive been training up potential designers for DSP for quite a few months now and that job will continue - In fact Im so proud of some of my trainees- Stacey Jewel Stahl, Samara Gugler and Elizabeth Weaver in particular are developing great styles and a great customer base of their own- and there are more in the pipeline too !!- Its a particularly satisfying role. I do have to say that I really do love my job. Its such an honour to be able to work at something so satisfying and fun - and to make a really decent wage out of it too . If anyone had told me 2 years ago that I could earn a really good income from "playing on the computer"as my husband calls it- I would have laughed out loud at them . Ive made such great friends too - even though Ive never met most of them!!- I do hope I can meet some of them soon. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Well deserved Lauren - DSP is still I believe the best scrapping site with the best after sales service. A group of very talented designers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Lauren!!! You so deserve this! I've watched the progression of your work at DSP. Everything you do is so nice and each new thing you create is just a bit better than before. I look forward to seeing your future designs as well as learning from you. WAY TO GO!
    Take Care,
    -c-

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN!

    ReplyDelete