Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Waves


share this: facebook
Here is another layout made using a quickclick - Im so happy with how this one turned out- I really wish I had more time to simply scrap photos these days - instead of designing kits.
Perhaps thats why Im enjoying creating the quickclicks - because I get the chance to create a layout at the same time.
Its hard to believe this photo was taken only 3 weeks ago - the weather then was so warm and a mere 3 weeks or so later its bitterly cold , wet , thundery and really quite miserable. Winter is well and truly upon us . Im so pleased to have my laptop so I can sit here downstairs in the warm with the family instead of being all on my lonesome upstairs working Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment