Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, July 16, 2006


share this: facebook
Exciting News- I am now booked to visit the US. I will be meeting many members of the DSP team and will be attending the CHA in Los Angeles in late January 2007 . While it seems a long way off I know how time flies and in my household the second half of the year flies even faster than the first half. I leave here on Jan21 ( arriving some hours before I leave thanks to the dateline) and will be in the US till late on Jan 31 - arriving home on Feb 2nd early in the morning . I cant wait - this is something Ive been wanting to do since I joined DSP, and while the visit to the US is very exciting its the meeting of the people Ive worked with for over 2 years that is the best part Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment