Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, August 27, 2006


share this: facebook

Id completely forgotten that it was my turn for item of the week at DSP - so that meant I needed to choose a kit and make a little posting bonus for those who like to participate in that challenge. I choose A Splash of Colour as the the kit and so yesterday I made this add on kit as the posting bonus - of course there is already an add on for the kit - which has green accents-http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3187 - I suppose this leaves me open to make an entire rainbow of addon packs should I ever find myself short of things to do!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! I've been looking for an excuse to buy "a splash of colour" - it's been on my wishlist for a while. This should be fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:00 pm

    Absolutely gorgeous. Love the red and the border is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete