Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 Vegas Layouts in one Day


share this: facebook
Two layouts in one day - that must be some kind of record for me lately.
One of the sad things about my job as a designer is that I dont seem to get as much time to just scrap for fun. - Its something I mean to change !!!
I dont know about you but waiting for that finished layout to roll off the printer is just the most satisfying thing about scrapping for me .
Its nearly half way through the school holidays here in NZ and Ive spent no time doing anything fun with the kids with the exception of taking Hannah to see Bratz the Movie ( that certainly was NOT fun for me!!!)
I am going to the NZ Wine awards dinner on Saturday night though and that is certainly something for me to look forward too - It sounds like its a really swish event and it will be nice to get dressed up and have a fancy meal and gold medal wines!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment