Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Home from Vegas


share this: facebook

I just arrived home from Las Vegas this morning. Im exhausted and cold after the lovely warm weather in Vegas!!
Working the trade shows is really hard work but its more than made up for by the fun of meeting up with those that I work with. It makes me realise how much we miss working from home and only getting together rarely, and of course many many of the DSP team have never met another team member - so sad!!
It really is such a highlight for me to get to know fellow team members.
On this trip were Margie, Kim and for a couple of days Rene. Of course Kim and Margie I know well by now ( although its still fantastic to get together in real life) - and it was just wonderful to meet Rene again .
Sadly Rene had to leave a little early due to family circumstances but we did manage to fit in a trip to the Mirage to see the dolphins and animals there ( before Kim Margie and I got seriously to work setting up the booth .

The photo walk and laptop crop were both also wonderful experiences - I always love meeting the DSP community members - such wonderful ladies who really have become friends - its never like meeting strangers!!

I cant wait for January when I will be back working with DSP in real life again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment