Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Books I recommend


share this: facebook
I did some book shopping when I was in the US ( I love books almost as much as I love shopping) - and one of the books I bought was Learning to See Creatively by Brian Petersen


I LOVE this book - I really cant say enough about how great his books are - I love the before and after examples he gives - it really is so much easier to understand when you have a visual example .
This, along with the
Understanding Exposure by the same author


are 2 of my most thumbed through books - they also make great coffee table books as they have lovely photos . ( They are only paperbacks but this keeps the price reasonable )- All in all for well under $US20 they are a great investment .


No comments:

Post a Comment