Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, September 26, 2008

Feature Friday - Irresistible You


share this: facebook
This weeks featured kit is Irresisitble You


I created the kit around the funky coloured paisley background. I wanted to feature the bright colours and once I had made the button heart the rest of the kit just developed from there .

I created this layout using the kit today



I thought the colourings of the kit worked well with Hannahs hair.

Here are some other layouts made using this kit - I hope they inspire you. They surely inspired me!!




This layout by Pinky7 really took my eye because of the creative way she used the orange frame  - I really like the border she created !! and I like the yellow edge poking out from inder the frame - Im going to use that idea myself in future - and what a sweet little chap the boy in the photo is .



It was great to see this layout by Luvzkitties - and see that the kit works really well for photos other than portraits . What a gorgeous house she has .




How irresistible is the face in this layout by Bocca
I love how she has the word art following the gold swirl .




I love how the colours of the candy in this layout by Jestep really reflect the colours in the kit - and what a cute face in the photo



In this layout I love how Scrapping4him created  simulated lollipops from the circular frames and brads as sticks - so very creative and clever and another irresistible face in those photos



Look at those glorious colours in this photo by Sandygb . I never would have thought of this kit as an autumn kit when i created it but wow it works so well - super stuff!!!!!!!!

You can see even more layouts created with this kit here .

I hope you got some inspiration from these layouts . Id love to see more of the layouts you create with Irresistible You - just post a link here if you are inspired to create one.














No comments:

Post a Comment