Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Feature Friday


share this: facebook
Im going to start a weekly post featuring one of my kits and some of the layouts that have been created with it. I hope that it might give you some inspiration and ideas on how to use the kit in ways you might not have thought of.

This week the kit Im featuring is Foggy Day




I created this kit specifically to use with some of the photos I took in San Francisco - ( where it was foggy for most of the time I visited!!)



I also used my Grungy acrylic alphabet for the fog title




I really like this layout which was created by Carolat who is a current member of the Digital Elite Team - she does such inspirational layouts .
This layout is so simple yet so effective - I know I will be scraplifting it




This layout by Jeanet is also wonderful dont you think? - It is in the DSP Hall of Fame for good reason
She also used some other products in this layout -

Foggy Day by Lauren Bavin

Piccadilly Page Kit by Rene' Bross

Brushed Away by Rene' Bross

Just Junky Two Page Kit by Nicole Young





Here is another layout by Carolat - I really love the graphic/paper combination in this layout - its a technique that isnt easy to pull off effectively and -Carola always does a super job - You can see that though its a layout which is inherently masculine its also very soft and feminine - which reflects the emotion in the layout - I love it

If you use Foggy Day in a layout let me know -Id love to see what you come up with

I hope this post inspires you to create a new masterpiece yourself





No comments:

Post a Comment