Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Some More Brittany Blues Layouts


share this: facebook
I just had to post these 2 Brittany Blues layouts that were uploaded to the DSP gallery today - both are just gorgeous.




This one by Paulaoneill really grabbed my eye because of the way she used the frame vertically with this gorgeous photo - and also how she blended the acrylic circle into the floral background - just a gorgeous layout - I see she also applied the berries and the border in a different blend mode and it gives such a beautiful light effect to the edges - I love it - I hope it inspired you too .



This layout by LindaNPa also took my eye because of the way she layered the floral element over the floral paper - making it seem like all the flowers are 3d - and what a beautiful girl in the photos too !!!


Ive really got a lot of new ideas from these layouts that I am sure I will be using in my layouts in the future so thanks everyone who has contributed.


No comments:

Post a Comment