Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Layout - Palace of Fine Arts


share this: facebook


I have quite a few photos from my visit to the
Palace of Fine Arts - none of them that spectacular because 1. they
were renovating it at the time and most of the larger structures were
covered in scaffolding, and 2. the day was very grey and dull making
for not very inspiring light or photos.

I love ACR in Photoshop CS4 - you can make selective adjustments using
the new brush tool - and I made quite a few here to boost up the
saturation in various areas . ( This was actually a jpg not a raw image
but I could still improve it a lot using ACR)

I used my Riverbank Page Kit for this layout 

and my Elite Gold Alphabet 



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:58 pm

    Well it sure turned out to be a beautiful photo and gorgeous layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete