Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Feature Friday - Rhapsody in Blue


share this: facebook
 This weeks featured kit is Rhapsody in Blue




I created a little layout with a photo of a peacock I took a few months ago


I thought the top of the swirl shape really was a bit similar to the shape of the peacocks head!!

One of the features of the kit is the silver bracket shaped frame - Its been used very well in this layout by Caraffle. I like how she has hung it by the ribbon







MarsOlsen also has used the frame beautifully and I love the clustering of flowers in the corner .



Sands_Healy  created this lovely photo with these cute twins showing this kit can be used really well even for a baby layout!!

This superb layout by SillyScrapper really took my eye -


I just love the artful blending and the way sue used the swirly silver element with a frame from another kit - she uniquely used the frame linked for the 2 smaller photos - this is a gorgeous layout.

This really whimsical layout by Formbygirl is such fun- - I love the flowers in the corner and the tall swirls surrounding the " butterfly"


Here is another wonderful layout by Carolat - Its quite intricate and combines the elements beautifully but still lets the photos shine through. I love how she has used a lot of the backgrounds too.


I love this layout by sherryva too - the way she curled the swirly element around the capital L is very creative - I must remember that for myself!!


The blending of the photo into the background in this layout by Sandygb is very clever - I love the way she has attached the flowers to the swirls with the ribbon too - so creative


I hope you get some ideas from these layouts for future layouts of your own . I know I certainly did!!







No comments:

Post a Comment