Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, November 28, 2008

Feature Friday - Weeping Willow Page Kit


share this: facebook
This weeks featured kit is Weeping Willow


Obviously this is a great kit for nature photos but it will work in lots of situations.
Ive done a couple of layouts using this kit - both nature related



With this one I also used my brushed on Quick bits   for the photo and Tinas Famous Authors - Eliot word art.

For the background I layered 2 backgrounds and used a gradient mask to blend the two together.

Here is the other layout I did which is in a similar vein - these are both for my Yosemite Album


I used my Brushed on Frames for the photo in this layout.



I love the contrasting colours of the glorious autumn tree in this layout by Bocca


I also love the way she used the beaded chain across the strip under the photo and the 3 moths leading the eye up to the photo - its simply glorious and I think it would make a great wrapped canvas.


This layout by Sandygb is lovely too - I love this beautiful church and you would almost think the leaves were part of a tree in the photo.


Here in this example below by GrandmaScrap is a great example of how this kit can be used for other purposes than landscapes. It makes for quite a masculine looking page .



In this layout by wardlw I love how the leaf border blends right into the photo in the background - what a glorious place to live this must be


Finally - this layout by Klamb1111 is just a masterpiece - in more ways than one - Its such an inspiring layout and so beautifully put together



I hope you found these layouts as inspiring as I did . Id love to see more layouts that you create using Weeping Willow





No comments:

Post a Comment