Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Feature Friday - Glad Tidings


share this: facebook
Im featuring a Christmas Themed Kit this week - Glad Tidings


This is kit that blends traditional and funky modern Christmas elements.

I used it for the layout below showing a photo of the Christmas Cake I made







I thought the reds in the viney background worked really well with the colour of the cake  but one of the benefits of digital scrapbooking of course is that you arent confined to using the colours that the kit was created in .
Murlie Mac used the kit in a completely different toned layout



Doesnt it look great with the purple accents!!!!


Cathiemarie also recoloured some of the pieces to match the outfits in the photo in this cute layout below



Klamb111 used some of the pieces along with the Ice Angel kit in this gorgeous layout



I just love this layout by Jeanet - Its simple yet really reflects the magic  of the season


Dont you just love this layout below by Sandygb too

This is another Im going to have to scraplift- love how she cut and pasted a few extra hearts on there


This Christmas card by Cowboy is really  lovely - who wouldnt be impressed upon receiving it



Finally heres another lovely page from wardlw. I love how she has spherised the bling strips at the top to draw your eye into the photo



I hope you got some great ideas for your own layouts from this selection!!!- I know I have










No comments:

Post a Comment