Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, February 27, 2009

Feature Friday - Cupids Blues


share this: facebook
This weeks featured kit is Cupids Blues





Some really gorgeous layouts have been done with this kit as you can see below



This gorgeous layout by GailS. is so super in its simplicity but I love the way she used the winged heart in the word Rocks for that really funky edge.


Jennifer also used the Blended Overlay stack on this layout. I love the falling glass hearts down the side




The colours in the photo are really perfectly highlighted here in this layout by Pinky7. I love how she has layered the wreath and the swirly element.



What a great effect on the upper photo in this layout by Janetklm- I love the use of Tinas words there too.



Klamb1111 is one of my favourite scrappers at DSP - Her layouts are always so special and this one is stunning isnt it? - I love the clusters of flowers and the frame half off the page - simply divine.





Heres a really different and edgy look in this layout by Lauralou. - I really love the effect in the photo.



Wardlw has used another great photo effect in her layout.

Finally and last but definitely not least - another of my favourite scrappers at DSP, Bocca has created a masterpiece here with this divine layout below . What a lucky granddaughter she has to have a grandmother who creates such beautiful keepsakes








I hope these layouts inspire you to create your own masterpieces.




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layouts for inspiration! Thanks for choosing mine to feature alongside so many wonderful layouts on your awesome blog! Always an honour! (added the 'u' for your benefit)

    ReplyDelete