Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, February 20, 2009

Feature Friday - Forgotten Moments


share this: facebook
This weeks featured kit is Forgotten Moments




I did a layout with it myself yesterday



I quite liked the effect of " brushing on the pink background by using my Brushed On quick bits as a mask

There are some other lovely layouts in the gallery using Forgotten Moments



This WONDERFUL layout by iwuvpsp shows that this isnt necessarily a feminine kit - in fact the theme of the layout is far from feminine and yet the kit works perfectly with the photo and the poem is just wonderful.




I love the cluster of flowers on the doily on this layout by Siriusone- Its so romantic looking








This divine layout by JenniferG is just haunting - I love the blended photo and word art into the wood background - Im certainly going to remember this to scraplift.



This gorgeous layout by doda shows just how great this kit is for heritage photos - I love how she cut off part of the frame to make a swag for the cluster of elements at the bottom of the photo. Sooo wonderfullly creative.





Another heritage layout - this one from Dawn-in-NZ- how glorious it is - the repeated flowers along the top make it so feminine and beautiful.




Finally this great layout by wardlw is really unique - I love how she has applied different colour effects to the one photo - each strip having a different effect giving a really great finished look - Ive never seen something like this before and I definitely am going to scraplift that idea!



I hope these give you some inspiration on ways to use Forgotten Moments and other kits. Id love to see any other layouts you create using the kit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment