Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another 2 pages for my Project 365 Album


share this: facebook
I realised today when I uploaded todays photo that tomorrow will be day 100 of this challenge for me - Honestly I didnt ever think Id make it even to day 10 let alone day 100 so Im patting myself on the back because not only have I managed to take the photos but Ive also been keeping my layouts up to date.
Here are 2 more I did today





Im using my Daily photo - green instant album plus for May and June -( )
The date tags in this are from my Daily Photo 2 Instant album -



1 comment:

  1. I really like your creative style for the layout and the dimensional effects with the photos. I would like to learn how to do the peek a boo look where the subject comes out of the frame.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Mimitech

    ReplyDelete