Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2009

PICK OF THE PACK JUNE 22nd


share this: facebook
This 2 page layout just leapt out of the gallery at me - Im a sucker for nature photography at any time and this is a wonderful photo of obviously an amazing place.  Im also a sucker for layouts that combine art and journalling to make for great memory keeping as well as a display of artistic endevour.


Here is what Heather has to say about her layout
I don't do a whole lot of 2-page layouts, but when I saw this Quick Click by Tina Chambers, I knew I wanted it to scrap these photos from one of our trips to the White Mountains in New Hampshire. They're from 2001 and I'm not sure why I never scrapped them before. I guess I just wasn't inspired to do so until now. The Quick Click is called Flourishing Style 2 Page Quick Click and it comes complete with flourishing masks and beautiful word overlays to crop and enhance your layout. I also used Lauren Bavin's Rainforest Page Kit. It was such a perfect match for my photos, it makes it difficult to tell where the photos end and the kit begins.




No comments:

Post a Comment