Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pick of the Pack - June 25th


share this: facebook
Oh my the creativity of the layouts made with my Seriously Steampunk kit are just never failing to amaze me - I have a couple to share today


This one is by PQ Fran - Is it not just wonderful????????

Here is what she says about this layout

Journaling:
The story you
are about to
hear is true;
only the names
have been
changed to protect
the innocent.
Wednesday,
June 24, 2009.
During the
early morning
hours it was
cold in Billings,
Montana. We were
working the day watch
out of robbery division.
My partner’s name is
Andrew Cornelius.
The boss is PQ,
chief of
detectives.
My name’s
Friday.




This is a photo I took at Venture Theater.

Seriously Steampunk by Lauren Bavin
http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.c...ducts_id=10703

Masked Words by Tina Chambers
http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.c...ducts_id=10707

The word ADVENTURE in the title is for Mars' challenge.


And then for something COMPLETELY different and quite hilarious - Here is a layout by Klamb1111


How creative to think of creating a canon from a cloud and a frame!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are Klamb1111's comments
Credits:
Seriously Steampunk by Lauren Bavin.
Steampunk WA by Erica Belton (freebie).

Angel thought she would give Steampunk a try. I don't think it is really her thing. And I thought I would give Steampunk another try. Really not my thing either, LOL.







1 comment: