Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, June 18, 2009

PICK OF THE PACK


share this: facebook


I love the elegance of this super page by Cheechcheongfun who creates the most magical layouts of her kitty friends.
I really like the out of frame effect on this where the dirt spills out of the frame - I also like how she has layered the pink flowers and leaves on the left hand edge.
A beautiful layout

Here are her comments regarding this layout:


credits:
 forgotten moments
 ivycoveredmemories
 backyardfantasies

Ginger Boy was once a pet,  now he lives with the homeless. he is such a happy cat, get along very well with the rest of the gang. He is my favourite in the garden of homeless kitties.

Post Script I believe she also used Morning in the Meadow which is where the pink blossom and frame and the background can be found



No comments:

Post a Comment