Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Pick of the Pack - September 8th


share this: facebook
Today I have 2 layouts to show you - one by Shazzt below using a super photo of her boys and her husband


She used the following products for this layout
Pacific Coast Highway

Custom Colour Chipboard Alpha Trendy

I love the colour combinations - the dark teally blue really brings out the tones in the photo and the yellow in the cluster draws the eye right up to the photograph so nicely

Next is a layout that was inspired by Sharons layout above


I love how Beth has used Sharons layout as inspiration but really added her own unique look to it with the addition of the extra beachy elements

Here are Beths notes on this layout

This is a scraplift of Shazzt's "Father's Day 2009": http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...332671&cat=fav

which came across the gallery this morning as I was logging on. A quick trip to the store to buy Lauren's PacificCoastHighway

Lauren's NaturalAdditions Groupies


and I was all set as I already had

Nicole Youngs' "Grungy Pup Alpha" freebie.