Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pick of the Pack - October 20


share this: facebook
Oh my goodness I have a couple of fantastic layouts to inspire you today....... both using my new Octobers Gift and Octobers Past Page kits ( also available as one Value Collection)

Check out this gorgeous and so creative layout by Wuvie ( who never fails to inspire me with her layouts


How creative to frame the view down the path but use an extracted out  of frame technique in such a fantastic way. - I totally adore it and now I want to go and take a photo like this so I can copy this idea!!!!!!!

Here are her notes on this layout
There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in
- Graham Greene
Credits:

October Past by Lauren Bavin

October Gift by Lauren Bavin

Torn Away Overlay Stack by Lauren Bavin
I just love the colors of Autumn!


Next is this fantastic seasonal layout by SailingSue


Seeing photos like this make me wish we celebrated halloween here in NZ - How much fun to have photos like this to scrap. I love the blended pumpkin patch photo too. ( Just dont have pumpkin patches here so a photo like that isnt likely to happen for me any time soon!!!!!!!
I love how Sue has used the branches and flowers along the bottom with the pumpkins as a border too - just wonderful .

Here are Sue's notes on this layout
Kit's used;

Lauren Bavin's October's Gift Page Kit
Tina Chambers Autumn Delights WA
Fall is my favorite time of the year and witches and pumpkins are my favorites. I found this witch at a local store and couldn't resist using her with a field of pumpkins that was all around were the store was located. Lauren's kit provided the perfect elements to make this fall LO.