Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Picks of the Pack using Crossroads


share this: facebook
This weeks featured kit for Gimme More is Crossroads .
There have been some wonderful layouts  made with this kit and today Id like to feature a few of them - they are all so different which goes to show both how creative the DSP members are and also how versatile this kit can be

First is this lovely layout by Windstorm


I love how she combined foliage from other kits and made this gorgeous layout featuring a park near her - I will be scraplifting this idea for sure

Here are her notes on this layout

Eden Mills is a tiny little park near us. I love go on short strolls there. There's lots of fascinating little things along the trails. It makes me feel like a kid again, when I would collect all my "treasures" (leaves, sticks, etc) and bring them home.



Credits:

Crossroads Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

Cracked and Creased Overlay Stack by Meryl Bartho

Rich Recollections Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

Rainforest Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

Canyon Cliffs Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

Wordart from Scraps of Words Nature Wordart CD

Next is this captivating layout by Wuvvie - SHe also combined some flowers and elements from other kits to create a spectacular layout


Here are her notes on this layout ( and for the record I dont think she went overboard at all )
I know I went way overboard, but I just go so lost in all the colors and leaves, I didn't want my dream to end.



Credits:

Crossroads by Lauren Bavin

Rich Recollections by Lauren Bavin

Fallen from Grace by Lauren Bavin

Forest Floor by Lauren Bavin

Ivy Covered Memories Page Kit by Lauren Bavin



Natures Fascination by Lauren Bavin

Natures Collection by Lauren Bavin

Steampunk Darkroom by Lauren Bavin

Natures Blush by Lauren Bavin

River of Dreams Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

Peaches and Cream by Lauren Bavin

Forgotten Trails by Lauren Bavin

Photos of Makayla of my DGD, taken by her mommy.

The next layout features  a great travel photo and is by Sportsfan.

I love how she allowed this great photo to dominate the layout ( which is the way it should be ) -  and I love how the curves in the wire swirl sort of copies the curves in the sculpture.



I hope these layouts inspire you as much as they have inspired me. 
The challenge is open till midnight Saturday so be sure to upload your layout in order to get the free bonus kit.