Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, November 02, 2009

Get Me Free Too.....


share this: facebook



Each week I run a challenge using one of my kits. Purchase the kit and use it in a layout posted to the Gimme More gallery and you can get a free bonus kit.
This is the free kit for this week.
This weeks featured kit is My Garden and Beyond  Value Collection  

You do not need to attend the chat to get this free kit shown above which is the posting bonus
All you need to do is create a layout using the featured value collection or either of the 2 kits it contains - Within My Garden  or Beyond My Garden   and upload it to the Gimme More gallery  by the Saturday following the crop - ( Nov 7 )
Whether you purchase and use a kit or the value collection you will be entitled to receive the bonus kit shown above.
I will PM links to this kit after that date )