Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, November 28, 2009

GET ME FREE!!!!!!!!!


share this: facebook


Yes thats right - get this kit free - - Just purchase Color me Bold - and create a layout with it - post it to the Gimme More gallery by Saturday Dec 5th and I will send you the kit above for free .

Here is a layout I did with Color me bold


 Color me Bold page kit had perfect colours for these photos of Hannahs Dance recital a few months ago. The photos are set at lighter colour blend mode so didnt need much extraction. ( Just a bit of masking of the floor)
I also used my Attitude Alphabet for the title


Here is a wonderful layout by MarsOlson using the same kit and my A Little Dotty Quickclick - going to have to copy this  one!!- Isnt she adorable!!??


CREDITS

Color Me Bold by Lauren Bavin

A Little Dotty Quick Click by Lauren Bavin mirrored

Kinda Creepy word art by Tina Chambers

Font: Daemonesque