Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, December 04, 2009

Christmas Cards


share this: facebook
Several members have used this weeks featured kit - A Christmas to Remember - to  make their christmas cards - and very nice cards they have made too

Here is a selection that I hope inspires you to make some cards using your page kits


This first one is by BetsyFru- she used Christmas to Remember Value Collection and the Elite Gold Alphabet

Here is another card from Shana34


She used  A Christmas to Remember and also used a background from Sugarplum Dreams for the image inside the frame

Here is a lovely card from JanP



She also used A Christmas to Remember and word art from this months Club digital

I used my new kit Magical Dreams  and Sugar Plum Dreams myself in the making of the invitations to our annual Christmas party ( though I hope being supposedly summer here we dont end up with weather like is on the card!!)