Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Top 10 Best Sellers for 2009


share this: facebook
Here is a list of my top 10 best sellers for this year. I always like researching this every year to see what the trends are and what styles have been most popular.
If youve missed any now is the time to grab them at a discount while the twelve days sale is on in the DSP store

Number 10

Forgotten Trails



Number 9

SugarPlum Dreams


Number 8:


Seriously Steampunk


Number 7:
Torn Away Overlay Stack


Number 6:
Forgotten Memories


Number 5:
Wishing Pool Add on Pack


Number 4
Blended Memories Overlay Stack


Number 3:
Forgotten Glade


Number 2:

Wishing Pool



And the number 1 best seller for 2009 is


Woodlands Walk


I can see that fantasy and nature kits were definitely the trend for 2009 - I wonder what will be the trend next year?
 - I look forward to another year of creating kits for you to showcase your memories.