Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pick of the Pack


share this: facebook
I have a couple of  gorgeous layouts to inspire you today




Isnt this layout by PQ Fran wonderful - I had to look twice at that red nose - how blessed she must be to have seen the real rudolf!!!!!!!!- I love the R Monogram too
Natural Beauty VC by Lauren Bavin (11643dsp)

December Frost by Lauren Bavin (9286dsp)

Daily Photo Brown Instant Album Plus  Groupies

Merry Monograms Alpha by Lauren Bavin (5925dsp)



I also love this gorgeous layout by alandbri - I love the blending of the photo into the background and the smaller photos showing more detail - just beautiful

Here are her notes on this layout

This is one of many bridges in Portland. It really is a beautiful bridge and the arches underneath form a cathedral area where many weddings take place. I used Lauren's beautiful kits Natural Beauty and Natural Hues for this one. The colors of these kits are beautiful neutrals that compliment a variety of photos! These two kits can also be found together in the Natural Beauty Value Collection.