Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, December 21, 2009

Picks of the Pack


share this: facebook
I have lots of gorgeous layouts to show you today - all filled with Christmas magic



I just love this gorgeous layout by Kuka = I love the way shes blended the wall into the background to show off that gorgeous photo - I also love how she used the ribbon and ornament



Isnt this lovely layout by Ms M just precious  - I love the magical landscape she has created for a background to the sweet photo

Here is another magical layout by the master of digital scrapbooking MarsOlson  - I always love to see what she comes up with each week



I love this gorgeous layout by Wuvie - truly magical indeed


I love this Christmas card by Barbie - Im sure everyone who receives it will be captivated by it


This layout below by Maureen H has to be one of my absolute favourites - what a magical photo which she has displayed so beautifully in this layout


Im sure you are as captivated by all these layouts as I am - All were created with my Magical Dreams Value Collection