Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pick of the Pack Jan 23


share this: facebook


I love this layout by Jeanet . Im always a fan of grid stye layouts and Jeanet has taken a grid and made it beautiful with this layout featuring this gorgeous little man
I feel a scraplift coming on!!

Here are Jeanets notes on this layout
LAYOUT:

How can I resist such a wonderful and cute boy? It’s 100 % pure happiness. When I saw these photos I knew I had to scrap them eventually and considering we are almost at the end of January 2010 I thought it was time to finish my 2009 layouts of Xander. I’m sure there will be plenty of new photos in 2010.

I’ve combined a lot of different kits in this layout; including my first ever challenge kit and posting bonus, the Fanciful kits. 3 years later and it is still one of my favorite kits.



PRODUCTS:

Fallen From Grace by Lauren Bavin

Caramel Kisses Kit by Lauren Bavin

Crossroads by Lauren Bavin

Fanciful Kit by Lauren Bavin

Fanciful Fudge Kit by Lauren Bavin

Rustic Touch Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

Stitched With Love Basics by Meryl Bartho