Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pick of the Pack January 16


share this: facebook


I just adore this gorgeous layout by Dogartist - The selective colour in the photo works so beautifully and is highighted so nicely by the monochrome kit she used - I think I might have to scraplift this one too!!!!!!

Here are Dogartists notes on this layout

What better way to show off snow than to use a black and white kit or two?!

This is a photo I took of one of my birdhouses the other day...all covered with snow.



Thanks for looking!



Journaling:

"January 2010"



credits:

Basically Black Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

Essentially Ebony Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

Snow Much Fun WA by Tina Chambers

Circles of Winter WA by Tina Chambers

Wordee Deluxe WA 3 by Marcee Duggar

Ice Angel Page Kit by Lauren Bavin (selected silver snowflakes)