Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Pick of the Pack - January 5th


share this: facebook


Todays pick of the pack is this lovely layout by bludlfn003 from DSP.
I really love her layout design here  and Im definitely going to scraplift this page at some point.
Of course it could be sooner than later too because its summer here in NZ and when I made this kit Coopers Beach I really had the NZ Summer Christmas in mind. ( and we are having a pretty good summer right now too !!)

Here are bludlfn003's notes on this layout

This is a photo Red took while on our trip to Martha's Vineyard in June 08. One of my favorite photos ever. And this kit by Lauren Bavin was the perfect match.



Credits: Lauren Bavin-Coopers Beach Page Kit



Journaling:

Martha’s Vineyard is absolute serenity.

When we visited in 2008, Red took this

photo of these birds hanging out in the

water behind the dunes. It’s nature

scenes like these that make me feel at peace.