Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, February 06, 2010

A Happy Waitangi Day to you


share this: facebook
Waitangi Day ( Feb 6th )  is New Zealands national Day . Im proud to call myself a New Zealander and though I love to travel coming home is always wonderful.
While living down at the bottom of the world can be expensive and a little less convenient ( especially when you work for a company on the other side of the world) I wouldnt live anywhere else ever.
There is no where on earth that has the diverse beauty in such a small geographic area.
Today the first layout I saw at DSP was this poem layout by JanP. Ive showcased her poems before but this one was perfect for today . We share the same sentiments about our beautiful country.

If you ever get the chance to visit NZ  it will surely be worth it - and be sure to look me up!!




Here are Jans notes on this layout  which uses this weeks Gimme More featured kit Tranquil forest

I've been looking for a kit for this poem and as soon as I saw this background, it reminded me of paua shell. Suitable for a poem about New Zealand I thought!

Credit: Tranquil Forest value collection - Lauren Bavin