Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, February 01, 2010

Pick of the Pack - Feb 1


share this: facebook


Isnt this layout by Scrapping4Him just so cute . Apart from the cute little man in the photo I just love the way Mandy has set out this layout

Here are her notes on how she did it
My little nephew lights up a room with his smile so I love to scrap photos of him that my MIL gives me.



LO Notes:

1) title wordart is 2 copies set to a soft light blend mode overtop of another copy of the WA cut from a non-floral area of the cream_floral_edge paper which was then set to a color burn blend mode
2) the scanner stamps are set to a soft light blend mode
3) The circles element is 2 copies, bottom set to an overlay blend mode and top set to a difference blend mode

kit: Cherry Chocolate Value Collection by Lauren Bavin

title wordart: Tyler Too by Nicole Young

scanner stamps: ScannerStampSet_2 by Marcee Duggar

font: Courier New