Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, March 19, 2010

Pick of the Pack March 19


share this: facebook


I  just love this layout by Sandygb. ( I love all her layouts though so thats no surprise) - I love the gorgeous cluster of elementsshe has created in the corner of the photo which is so rich and delicious ( just like the kit name) - but it doesnt detract at all from the gorgeous photo of that little red head !!- Im going to have to scraplift this myself I think

Here are Sandy's notes on this layout
For some reason, this was another page that took me much longer than usual, but I am pleased with the final result.
I used an inner glow on the floral paper (screen blend mode)
I duplicated the gold vellum mat and applied a screen blend mode on the upper level, then reduced the opacity to 30%
Credits:

Rich and Delicious Value Collection by Lauren Bavin

Safety Pin Alphabet – Gold by Lauren Bavin

You can view the original layout here