Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Pick of the Pack - April 1


share this: facebook


I always adore the layouts done by  DSP Member Scrapping4him and this one is absolutely no exception - gorgeous photo - gorgeous composition - simply gorgeous all over. I love also how she journalled between the chair legs - and beautiful journalling it is too

Here are Mandy's notes on this layout
LOL - the hormones are a little out of whack so pardon the sapiness of this LO.
LO Notes:

1) I clipped my photo to the layer mask and then set it to B/W
2) I set several elements to a luminosity blend mode to maintain a more monochromatic look to my page
3) I set the vellum_clock to a soft light blend mode and duplicated it

kit: Dark Moods Value Collection by Lauren Bavin

layer mask: MaskErades Quick Bits by Christine Gundersen

fonts: CK Bella -- Century Gothic

my journaling to Megan reads:

A moment captured that is hard to put into words the feelings that rush over me when I gaze upon the love in your eyes. What in me do you love? Will I always be the person you seek out for comfort when sadness comes your way? When will that day come when you lose this look of unadulterated love? I know not the answers to these questions but I do know that I will always cherish these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment