Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, April 23, 2010

Pick of the Pack - April 23rd


share this: facebook
I love this layout by CathieMarie of one of the DSP Grannies - PQ .
Gorgeous photo and I love how Cathie has journalled in the space where the shoulder profile would be . So creative and just wonderful


Here are Cathies notes on this layout
Journalling:
I always think there are two sides to every story, so I never think poorly of someone if I’ve only heard one side. I believe in God the Father Almighty and in Jesus Christ his only Son, Our Lord. I am married and have 5 children. There are two left at home, but soon there will be only one. Oh my gosh! How can that be when they were just born yesterday? We also have 5 canine children. We also have three grandchildren; 2 girls and one boy. My days are filled with study since I home school my youngest child. Whenever she is working independently, I am on line checking out DSP. I love DSP because that is where my friends are and I am VERY pround to be a part of Team Digital. My biggest accomplishment is raising 5 children with a partner who is, for the most part, a great guy. I have been a stay at home mom for a long time now, but prior to that I worked for 17 years in surgical intensive care. Before leaving California, I was awarded a cash prize for having the highest employee retention rate in the entire University of California System. I helped to set up the heart transplant service at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center. My
favorite pastime is reading books and magazines on digital editing. I LOVE digital editing.
Credits

Peppermint Cream Page Kit
Created by Lauren Bavin

Bluebells and Butterflies
by Lauren Bavin

You can see the original layout here






No comments:

Post a Comment