Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Pick of the Pack April 3


share this: facebook


I just love this layout by Ms M from DSP - - what a gorgeous layout design - Im going to have to scraplift this one

Here are her notes on this layout
Frack catching some afternoon rays. She just loves any spot of sunshine...
Dark Moods value collection created by Lauren Bavin.


And here is another layout I just had to feature
This super layout by JanP using the new Awakening value collection. I just love how she has put this together and i believe I may have to scraplift this one too


Here are Jan's Notes on this layout
Danica again. It's a shame I have only tiny cellphone photos of her so far. But I can get more on a LO I guess!

Credits: Awakenings value collection - Lauren Bavin

Crystal Titles - Lauren Bavin


No comments:

Post a Comment