Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, April 05, 2010

Pick of the Pack April 5th


share this: facebook


I just totally love this layout by Jill W made with my Awakening Value collection - its such an ariginal and quirky design - - Love the little holes in the paper and the curved text - well just love it all and its absolutely going to be scraplifted!!

Here are Jills notes on this layout
Credit: Awakening Value Collection designed by Lauren Bavin
This started off as a scraplift of Jeanet's beautiful Child of Nature ...
I have scrapped this photo before but because I love it, here I am scrapping it again - journaling reads: This is one of my favorite photos from your wedding day, taken right after your wedding ceremony. I love the way you are looking at your new bride and wonder what you are thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment