Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Layout - Orca


share this: facebook


Here is a layout I did tonight which documents the amazing experience I had of coming across a pod of Orca within 5 metres of the shore .

Journalling reads

We had taken a long drive to Whangarei Heads - a place I had never been , but we left rather late and the sun was setting by the time we arrived. As we were passing one of the many bays Hannah spied something moving in the water. It turned out to be a pod of Orca, who came in within 5 metres of the shore. There were at least 8 of them feeding and playing in the shallows.It was a marvellous sight - sadly I had my camera set wrong in my excitement and didnt get many good photos but it surely was a once in a lifetime experience .

I used the following kits
Tropical Coast -
Mercury Bay VC -
Grungy Acrylic Alphabet -
Seagull from Coastal Cliff -

No comments:

Post a Comment