Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Picks of the Pack....


share this: facebook
Yes I have multiple layouts as inspiration for you today.....
Firstly here is another incredible layout by LynnT ( of course living in Hawaii she is never short of wonderful natural inspiration for her photos but she has done such an incredible job with this layout - I know you will be just as inspired as I am with this


Here are her notes on this layout

I had so much fun painting these photos with these QBs and this kit - as I was not an artist until today.

Journal reads:
On Akko’s fourth week in Hawaii, we spent this Saturday at Haunama Bay. Here she was be able to snorkel and get to see a lot of tropical fish without any disturbances from turtles. We also met the couple that was next to us on the beach and we’ve now become cyber pals!

Credits – all by Lauren Bavin
Nature’s Art Value Collection
Brushed on Watercolour – Quick Bits 1 and 2 Clipping Masks
Blended Memories Overlay Stack

Next is a layout by Sandygb who never ceases to amaze me with her creativity. She can take a very themed kit and use it in a completely different way than I ever imagined, and with this gorgeous photo how could you not be captivated .


Here are Sandy's notes on this layout

Another of the photos I took of Ryan this week. I almost always use my Canon 50mm f1.8 prime lens when I photograph Ryan. It was only $100 and I love it!!!

Credits:

Nature's Art Value Collection by Lauren Bavin (Bright Autumn Paper, Tree, brad swirl)
Brushed on Watercolour - Quick Bit Clipping Masks by Lauren Bavin
Natures Blush Page Kit by Lauren Bavin(Beaded dangly wire, butterfly, sparkle mat)


No comments:

Post a Comment