Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pick of the Pack - June 27th - Shell Seeker


share this: facebook


I just love this layout by MarsOlson- I especially love the cluster of elements shes created at the corner of the frame - I might just have to scraplift this!!

Here are Mars' Notes on this layout
Gimme a Clue - Neptune's Garden

I love the gorgeous colours in this refreshing collection... perfect for watery themed layouts from beach, summer and aquarium.

For the background I layered BG_Water then BG_RoughPaper with hardlight blend, then BG_SeaweedOverlay with burn blend and opacity at 70%.

CREDITS
Neptunes Garden Value Collection by Lauren Bavin
Tantalising Titles- Beach Word Art by Tina Chambers and Lauren Bavin
DSP Pollyanna Font by Suzanne Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment