Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pick of the Pack - June 29th - California Dreamin by Oreo


share this: facebook


I love the soft dreamy nature of this gorgeous layout by Oreo - I love how she has framed the photo with the swirly element and love the frame poking in from the left for added effect - Here are her notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

I love this kit, maybe because I love watercolors but have only dabbled in it, but I love "painting" with this kit. It had everything I needed except for a butterfly and I had to have a butterfly, so went to a kit I bought I long time ago for that and a ladybug. Can you find it?
SpringFreshVC by Lauren Bavin
Emily's Garden by Lauren Bavin
Green Thumb Alpha by Tina Chambers can't find in the store, think it was a freebie
Oreo is a true California girl. She is always sunning herself whether indoors or outdoors. Lately, her favorite spot is here on the garden bench.


No comments:

Post a Comment